Friday 2 December 2016

Making Blender Tutorials

I really enjoy making tutorials, although sometimes they can be hard going. In fact, the ones I've typically been most unhappy with, usually because of lots of having to repeat things (which I do 'on the fly' rather than stopping and starting again) or bad sound that I've had to replace, people often seem to like the most.

One of the trickiest parts is that I often create a demo scene or animation, post that somewhere and see what the responses are. If most people like it and want to know how it's done, then I make a tutorial. That way I know that at least some people will watch it.

I recorded a tutorial to go with 'Pipe Run' today and I think it went quite well. 1GB of video before editing.

At least it's Friday, yay :)

Have a Friday picture:



No comments:

Post a Comment