Sunday 13 November 2016

A Country Walk

I went for a walk today, it was dark by the time I got home but it's always nice to be in the countryside. I took my camera along and snapped photo's along the way and decided to share them so any of my Blender friends can use them in their projects if they'd like to as long as they credit me. I'll take more as the seasons change.

Here's the link : Sardi's Autumn 2016 Walk

I ordered a sample of something today as a prize for the competition I hope to run soon. I want to make sure it comes out OK before I announce the competition subject.

Here's a nature scene from a while back :

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. This is Veronica Ulrich btw. changed my account name to Blender Puppy. :) I might use some of your pictures in my game, and of course I'll credit you. :)

    ReplyDelete