Tuesday 22 November 2016

Busy few days.

I've been so busy with both Blender and non-Blender work over the last few days, it's been hard to find the time to Blog. With Christmas coming up I'm trying to sort things out for that too.

Anyway, hope many of you are going to enter the competition, it's only small prizes but I think it's a great way to practice and I very much enjoyed the last one.

Thinking about doing a live event soon, not sure what I'm going to talk about yet though but maybe there will be questions.

Miserable weather here (UK) but nothing serious for the most part. It didn't stop me going for a brisk walk during my lunch break and looking at how different the trees look without their leaves, and a brave squirrel clung to a tree as I passed within a few feet, just watching me. I know some people think they're pests but they do make me smile.

Here's a picture just for fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment